CUSCO, MACHU PICCHU & RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 4 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS ALL INCLUDED
Duration: 4 days
Restrictions: The minimum age to participate in this activity is 8 years . The maximum age to participate in this activity is 55 years . The maximum number of people to participate in the activity is 15 per booking . A minimum of 2 people per booking are required to participate in the activity
- The package of 4 days is avalable every day.
- Day 1 From 13:15 to 18:30 hrs
- Day 2 From 04:00 to 22: 00 hrs
- Day 3 From 04:00 to 17:00 hrs.
- Day 4 According to your flight time.
- IncludedTransfer In &Tranfer Out (Airport/Hotel/Airport).
- Pick up from the hotel for all the tours
- Transport, tour guide, and entrance for city tour
- Transportation from your hotel to the train station in Ollantaytambo
- Train ticket from Ollanta to Aguas Calientes
- Accredited professional guide.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Round trip bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Transport, tour guide, entrance ticket for Rainbow Mountain tour.
- Breakfast and lunch for Rainbow Mountain tour.
- 3 Night Hotel in Cusco
- 3 breakfast
- Not included Food and drinks, unless specified , Gratuities (optional)
- WITH 2 STAR HOTEL From: $ 799.00
- WITH 3 STAR HOTEL From: $ 912.00
- WITH 4 STAR HOTEL From: $ 1095.00
- WITH 5 STAR HOTEL From: $ 1398.00
Travel agency in Lima Peru. Rate in american dollars
Telephones: +511-2495291 – +5112495116/ wsp +51992193358 wsp +51944573396
About the activity:
DAY 1: CUSCO – CITY TOUR
Pich up from the airport. City tour (from 13:15 to 18:30 hrs) you will visit the Cathedral of Cusco, Koricancha also known as “Temple the Sun God” and the 4 ruins close to Cusco: The archaeological site of Sacsayhuaman with enormous carved stones, Qenqo and Tambomachay, were very important places in the inkas time.
DAY 2: MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO
From 04:00 or 05:30 to 20:00 or 22:00 hrs. (Accordint to avalability at the time of the reservation). we will take you from the hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station where you will get the train (trip by train of 1houra and 45 minutes) in the road you will enjoy of the beautifull landscape of this area. Once you arrive to Aguas Caliente, our staff will be waiting for you to take you to the bus station to take the bus towards to Machu Picchu site (30 minutes trip by train). Then you will visit the Archaeological site of Machu Picchu, approximately 2 an half hours tour, visiting the most important places with our guide, places like the Inti Watana, the Temple of the Condor, the main square, the sacred rock and others.
At an appropriate time we descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to visit the hot springs optionally (If you want) in the afternoon you’ll board the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff is waiting to take you to the city of Cusco.
DAY 3: RAINBOW MOUNTAIN TOUR
(From 04:00 to 17:00 hrs.) We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and we will go by tourist transportation to the South Valley. The trip takes about 3 hours to reach the town of Pitumarca and them Quesiuno, where you’ll enjoy the breakfast. Then you’ll start the trek. You will be amazed immediately by the beauty scenic, flora and fauna with herds of alpacas and llamas and you’ll have incredible views of the Ausangate Mountain.
After a walk for about 1.5 to 2 hours, You’ll finally arrive to the destination, Vinincunca or “Mountain of seven colors” (5,020 m / 16,466 ft). On the top we can appreciate the beautiful and magical mountain rainbow Area, as well as the Ausangate one of the most revered mountains in the region, here you will have time to explore the area and take pictures.
Later we will have the lunch and go back to Cusco.
DAY 4: CUSCO – TRANSPORT TO THE AIRPORT
According to your flight time we will pick up you from your hotel to take you to the airport.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions (For Rainbow Mountain tour)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.